Campbell Street partial closure – Saturday 23 November 2019
Eastern Shore Hobart Northern Suburbs
502-551 561 615-695
Campbell St Hobart, between Liverpool St and Collins St will be closed to all traffic on Saturday 23 November, between 5:30am and 6:30pm.
This is to enable lifting of concrete panels at the University Hedberg site. Metro services will be disrupted. Buses will deviate from normal route and some bus stops will be temporarily out of service.
How does this affect bus routes?
FROM NORTHERN SUBURBS: Normal to route to Elizabeth St, left Bathurst St, right Brooker Ave, right Davey St, right Elizabeth St to Franklin Sq.
FROM GOODWOOD/LUTANA: Normal to route to Campbell St, left Bathurst St, right Brooker Ave, right Davey St, right Elizabeth St to Franklin Sq.
FROM EASTERN SHORE: Normal route to Tasman Hwy, Davey St, right Elizabeth St to Franklin Sq.
Outbound services are not affected
How does this affect bus stops?
Passengers for Royal Hobart Hospital should note that buses are unable to access the bus stops opposite the hospital. The nearest alternative set down point will be Hobart City Interchange at Franklin Square.
Journeys towards Hobart City
The following bus stops will be temporarily out of service
- Campbell St before Liverpool St (Menzies Institute)
- Liverpool St before Campbell St (opposite Menzies Institute)
- Collins St at Elizabeth St (Hobart City interchange)
Alternative bus stops:
- Elizabeth St Stop 2, before Bathurst St (northern suburbs services)
- Campbell St Stop 3, near Brisbane St (Goodwood/Lutana services)
- Elizabeth St at Franklin Square (all affected services)
Where are the alternative bus stops located?
Services travelling to Hobart:
- Franklin Square
For more information on Metro services, contact 13 22 01 or email@example.com