Catch the fever, catch the bus – World Cup Cricket
The Cricket World Cup is coming to Hobart. Catch the Fever, and catch the bus to Bellerive Oval with Metro.
Zimbabwe v Ireland – Saturday 7 March 2015 – click here to purchase tickets
Sri Lanka v Scotland – Wednesday 11 March 2015 – click here to purchase tickets
Australia v Scotland – Saturday 14 March 2015 – click here to purchase tickets
Metro Tasmania, in conjunction with Events Tasmania, is offering FREE Boundary Rider services to all three matches. Just show your ticket to the driver.
Departure points and routes:
- B1 Kingborough Sports Centre via Kingston and Hobart City
- B2 Claremont Plaza via Glenorchy and Springfield
- B3 Bridgwater via Old Beach, Risdon Vale and Lindisfarne
- B5 Hobart City (combines with B5 to create an eight minute frequency)
- B6 Roches Beach via South Arm and Oakdowns
For more details, contact our call centre on 13 22 01, or visit the Cricket World Cup website.