New Launceston North Timetable
Metro’s Launceston North timetable has been updated to feature new, easy to understand route numbering and more accessible services. This change affects Invermay, Mowbray, Mayfield, Newnham, Alanvale, and Rocherlea.
- Route 6 now travels via Mayfield both inbound to the city and outbound from the city.
- Route 7 now travels via Alanvale Rd both inbound to the city and outbound from the city.
- Route 8 now operates during university semester only, however the Newnham campus will continue to be serviced by routes 6 & 7 during semester breaks.
- Scheduled Wheelchair Accessible Services are now shown on the timetable.
To download your copy of the new timetable click here.
For 2016, the dates for route 8 operations are:
- Services were suspended on Sunday 10 January when the new timetable took effect.
- Services will commence for first semester on Monday 15 February.
- Services will suspend on the evening of Friday 24 June and resume on Monday 11 July for second semester.
- Services will conclude for 2016 on the evening of Friday 11 November.
For more information visit www.metrotas.com.au or call 13 22 01