Big Bash League 15 January 2018: Hobart City to Blundstone Arena services
A free bus service will operate from Hobart City and the Regatta Grounds to Blundstone Arena for the Hurricanes match on Monday 15 January 2018. This service is provided by Blundstone Arena and operated by Metro Tasmania.
Match day patrons can travel free on these services. Outside these services a regular Metro weekday timetable and fares will apply – please plan your travel accordingly.
- Route B5 buses will leave from Franklin Square stop M approximately every 5 minutes from 5.40pm to 7.10pm
- Buses will depart from Regatta Grounds from 5.45pm until approximately 7.15pm
- A detailed timetable and map is available here
- Following the match, Route B5 buses will depart from Church St as required to return patrons to the Regatta Grounds and Hobart City.
- From Hobart City, patrons will be able to connect to services operating on the following special event routes:
ROUTE B1: HOBART CITY to KINGSTON CENTRAL
Buses will depart from Franklin Square Stop M and travel to Kingston Central, via Browns Road.
ROUTE B2: HOBART CITY to GLENORCHY, CLAREMONT, BRIDGEWATER, OLD BEACH, OTAGO BAY.
Buses will depart from Franklin Square Stop M and set down at the following stops:
Brooker Ave Stop 21 (Ashbolt Cres); Derwent Park Rd; Metro Springfield; Glenorchy Interchange; then ALL STOPS on Main Rd to Claremont Village Stop 37; then EXPRESS to MX Bridgewater – Green Point Rd; Cove Hill Fair; MX East Derwent Hwy; then ALL STOPS via Old Beach and Otago (including Jetty Rd & Otago Bay Rd), to terminate at the East Derwent Hwy/Direction Dr stop
Normal Metro services will also be in operation on Monday evening. Standard fares will apply for customers transferring between an event shuttle and a regular timetabled service.