New and improved Chigwell timetable coming 9 July
We’re making changes to morning services in Chigwell, Rosetta, and surrounding suburbs.
From 9 July 2018 buses will be more frequent, more comfortable, and more convenient, travelling direct to Hobart.
- Express services in the morning peak will be increased, and operate every 30 minutes from Claremont
- We’ll change the departure time of some morning peak services along Allunga Rd and through Rosetta to give greater choice and reduce waiting time
- Weekday services along Allunga Rd and through Rosetta will operate every 30 minutes to and from Hobart City
- Spreading out services over the morning means greater choice and less crowding, giving you a more comfortable on board experience
- All morning peak hour services will operate direct through to Hobart City – no need to change buses in Glenorchy!
- We’ll also alter daytime Kanella Ave services on Route 513 to operate to and from Glenorchy interchange, where you can easily connect with Hobart City services
The new timetable for routes 511, X11, 512, and 513 applies from 9 July 2018. Take a look by clicking here.
New to taking the bus?
Check out some handy travel tips by clicking here.